Read Chapters 9, 10 & Conclusion
- What are your thoughts on these chapters?
- How does (digital) redlining come into play when algorithms are involved?
- What advice can we give our parents, children, and students about their data and social medial usage?
- As a citizen, what should we do about data and privacy?
- How do we convince people to go against "market aligned change?"
- Are there any ways you can imagine good uses of data and algorithms?
- What are your favorite recommendations made by the book? Why?
- What are your major takeaways from this book? Do you have any plans?
Click here to view this weeks reflections.